As a volunteer public affairs office, a title which incorporates more than just writing press releases, I have incorporated many aspects of web marketing and social media into my position. When first coming onboard with Civil Air Patrol I learned that there was always room for improvement in a government structured volunteer organization.
I have many documents to convert over for web publication, including some which were flagged as best practices by National Headquarters, U.S. Air Force Auxiliary over the last twenty-years. This section will grow and will eventually provide archival web sites I published for several squadrons which are no longer active.
- 8049th Composite Squadron, 2003-2004
- Group 9, 2005-2006
- Nellis Cadet Squadron, 2006-2007
- 70th Cadet Squadron, 2007-2008
- Nellis Composite Squadron, 2012-2014
- Vegas Valley Composite Squadron, 2017-2019
- Nellis Senior Squadron, 2019-present
- Nevada Wing, 2020-present
- St. George Composite Squadron, 2008-2010
- Assistant Public Affairs Officer, Nellis Senior Squadron
- Deputy Public Affairs Officer, Nevada Wing
- Public Information Officer, Nevada Wing
Nevada and Utah Wings Receive Ground Team Training, NOV 2010 – 70th Cadet Squadron | Best practices example on NHQ site!
Threat Museum Tour, APR 2007 – Nellis Cadet Squadron
Southern Nevada Squadrons Promote Cadet Emergency Services Participation, MAR 2007 – Nellis Cadet Squadron
Fourth of July parade coverage, JUL 2005 – Group 9
Airshow Brings Multi-Agency Support, OCT 2004 – 8049th Composite Squadron | Online
8049th Squadron patch (approved), 2003 – 8049th Composite Squadron
2003 Group 9 Physical Fitness and Sports Weekend Activity, 2003 – Daytona Beach Composite Squadron (8049th)
Squadron coverage of FLWG Conference, MAY 2003 – Daytona Beach Composite Squadron (8049th)